Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pardon Me While I Ramble


 


PARDON ME, I'M RAMBLING 

                                 Plump, orange pumpkins!

   

Crunchy, tri-colored leaves!






Just a few of the autumnal 
beauties gathered 'round to celebrate some of the pleasures of life. Ahhhhhhhh. Pardon me, did I sigh?


  At the same time, there also seems to be a fall-ish connection in the lovely, yet ordinary, spotted brown and cream mushrooms. 
...and if I'm not mistaken, they can be quite poisonous.


Inline image 1
 





Extraordinary   colors of 
   brown
       yellow
          orange,


 

And PINK?


Inline image 2
Why hello little bud!


Challenge this week my readers: there are many simple pleasures of life; why not look around and notice some of them?


 And while I ramble on about the niceties of Autumn, I bid you ta-ta!
 sincerly, 
Clucky 

No comments:

Post a Comment