Saturday, October 3, 2015


It is October!


     Oh my goodness! It's the 3rd day of October! Just 3 days ago it was the 1st day of October. Just a week ago it was September. Just a season ago it was Summer. Just a year ago it was 2014. Just a---well, I guess you pretty much get my point: time travels FAST! 

 Image by Chris Willis 


Better have a doughnut...maybe two. Ok, I confess. What with the hasty arrival of such a festive month, there was absolutely nothing to do but have a doughnut (or two). I did. Well, maybe a little more than two.



Mmmmmmm...hot, fresh, fluffy, and gingery Pumpkin Spice Cake from Krispy Kreme. It was heavenly (and, I might add, gone all too soon---a mere matter of seconds!)

So you can't stop time, but you can certainly stop to make time to enjoy the things and people you love. And on this 3rd day of October, Sail On And On hopes to find you and yours making thrilling and tasty memories in the festive month OCTOBER!


sincerly,

Cluck

No comments:

Post a Comment